How Does Copywriting Work
We outsource our copywriting to select writing service partners to attract the best and diverse talent at affordable rates.
We produce two main types of articles – pillar articles and topic clusters
A 3000-word pillar article costs $200. A 1000-word topic cluster article costs $75.
A lot of research and preparation is done for each article. Here are the steps involved from cradle to grave:
- Select money keywords of the project and utilize our topic research tools to find relevant topics to send to client for review
- Once client decides a topic, we generate an SEO Content Template with specific details for the writer such as writing tone, related articles, semantically related keywords to include, topic length, etc.
- The written draft of the article is sent to the client in a collaborative Google doc for edits and approval
- Final approval is sent to the design team for publication draft in which they: create supporting images, set author and category, optimization for keyword, title, and meta, add relevant tags, style with subheadings, bulleted/numbered lists, perform internal linking, external linking, call to actions where appropriate, etc.
- Publication draft with images is sent to client for approval.
- Article is published, indexed with search engines, syndicated and shared via social media, and promoted via paid search.