Website Analysis Includes:
- Link Analysis - We’ll take a look at your inbound, outbound and internal links on your website. The success of your website’s Google juice depends a lot on Link Building process. Reputation is what people say about you. What the links are saying about you is the link reputation, whereas link popularity has to do with how many links we’re getting. It’s important to have good link popularity and good link reputation.
- Search Engine Analysis - The overall point of reviewing the analytical data from your website is improving your rankings and usability. We use reported information to identify problem areas and to fix them. While SEO analysis and reporting will not tell you ‘how’ to fix your problems, it will tell where those problems are.
- Web Site Analytics - How well does your web site function for converting visitors to leads or buyers? What areas of your website are turning visitors away in seconds and what keywords did they use to find the page that turned them off? Web site analytics can be incredibly complex depending on the web site but using StepForth’s analytics software we can provide a great deal of insight into the inner workings of your web site. The goal will be to create a plan for improving your web site’s ability to make you money.
- Keyword Research - What keywords is your web site currently ranking for? Our analysis will probe the rankings you may have and determine whether the keywords you have chosen to promote are actually searched for by your target market. Our summary will include recommended changes or additions to your keywords, as applicable.
- Competitor’s Comparative Review - How do you stack up to your competitors? Using the results of the Competitor Analysis we will determine what tactics your web site should adopt that your competitors have successfully employed. In addition we may outline the advantages your web site currently has over your competitors.